Step 1: The Whole House Bacteriostatic Filtration System
The water is first directed through a 3-Stage Bacteriostatic Whole House Filtration System designed to remove Chlorine, Chemicals, Heavy Metals and VOC’s.
- Clack WS1-TC (1 inch) backwashing control valve
- Patented “MediaGuard” KDF Distributor
- Distributor keeps medias separate
- Absolutely no mixed medias
- High energy catalytic carbon
- Catalytic carbon lasts 600% Longer than coconut shell carbon
- Fine quartz for better water flow
- Stainless steel outer tank shell
The Patented Media Guard Distributor separates the KDF and Carbon inside the tank for better filtration. KDF media is 8 times heavier than carbon. A lot of our competitors mix or blend carbon & KDF. After the first backwash of the system the KDF falls to the bottom of the tank and is useless in the water filtration process. We also add 20 lbs. of KDF inside the Patented Distributor. Our competitors, when mixing or blending the two medias, can only use 4 lbs.
The PhSmarte 1000 uses High Capacity Catalytic Carbon. Catalytic Carbon is absolutely the highest grade of carbon in the world and out performs Coconut Shell Carbon by over 600%.
It has 300% more Filtration Platelets and lasts 600% longer than Coconut Shell Carbon.
The PhSmarte 1000 uses patented Vortech Technology which uses 30% less water to clean the media 80% better. Vortech is the most Innovative and Efficient Water Distribution System in the Water Treatment Industry.